On 8 April 2020, S-RM’s Billy Gouveia and Oliver Price partnered with internal law firm Osborne Clarke to discuss the top 10 most pressing issues when it comes to the technical and legal cyber security risks amid COVID-19.
In this webinar, S-RM and Osborne Clarke provide answers to the following questions:
- How have cyber attackers sought to take advantage of the COVID-19 pandemic?
- How secure are the devices that employees are using to work from home?
- How prepared are IT teams to deploy remote access systems?
- How will incident response be managed technically with a completely remote workforce?
- How can incident response be practiced remotely?
- How should companies be exercising oversight on their staff in relation to the heightened cyber risks?
- What actions should companies take vis-à-vis their suppliers and contractors to minimise cyber risks?
- Do any crisis plans and policies need to be amended?
- How will the crisis team communicate and share documents without compromising confidentiality or legal privilege?
- Will the approach of the European regulators be any different during the COVID-19 crisis?